why do we fundraise?
The Inman Elementary PTO raises funds throughout the school year to support the Inman Elementary students and staff. The PTO provides funding for field trips, purchases academic supplies for classrooms, fulfills classroom reimbursements for teachers and staff, hosts community-building events, and much more.
We hope you believe in our mission and join us in our efforts. Fundraising is everyone’s responsibility. Every dollar really does make a difference!
Here are the Top Six ways to support:
1. Pay your Family Dues of $30!
2. Attend and participate in our school's Spirit Nights! We have lots of them planned for this school year!
3. Show off your school spirit! Buy Spirit Wear & Gear at the Spirit Store for yourself and your family.
4. Support our school when you shop at the stores listed below.
5. Make a donation to Inman...
6. ... And then double it by seeing if your company or organization participates in a Matching Gift program.